4
New set of images of most advance version of Sino Flanker fighter jet has appeared on Chinese internet. The J-11D is speculated to have Chinese active electronically scanned array (AESA) inside its upwardly canted radar dome to make best use of underdevelopment fifth generation PL-10 within visual range (WVR) air-to-air missile, Pl-12 / PL-15 Beyond Visual Range (BVR) missile and YJ-12 supersonic anti-ship cruise missile.




Post a Comment

Suseela said... August 17, 2016 at 3:08 AM




What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.


SAP FICO Training in Chennai

deepak ogen said... March 11, 2019 at 5:17 AM

I am really happy to say this I am deeply read your article, I am searching like this type valuable information, it’s really helpful for me, I am happy to found it, thank you so much for share this blog, great work, keep sharing like this type of article, thank you so much for read my comment, if any one searching website designing company in India please visit my website
Web Designing company

Halloween Costume said... October 6, 2023 at 12:04 AM

I have as of late begun a blog, and the data you offer on this site has helped me significantly. Thanx for the entirety of your time and work. Halloween Costume

 
Top